Read about The Center for Contemporary Dance, featured nationally in Dance Studio Life Magazine.
Unless otherwise stated in the audition notice, candidates should:
- Call or email to schedule and confirm your audition.
- Bring a headshot and résumé to the audition.
- Wear form-fitting black dancewear.
- Arrive 15-minutes early to complete potential paperwork.
- Once in the audition room, get yourself warm and ready to dance.
- Focus on yourself, not other dancers; avoid unnecessary talking.
- Smile and greet your audition judges with confidence.
- During the audition, worry less about the executing the exact choreography and more about bringing something special to the work—show them who you are!
- If you’re not sure about something, including choreography, don’t be afraid to ask for direction—then, immediately apply the information.
- Smile and thank your audition judges for the opportunity to audition.
THE CENTER FOR CONTEMPORARY DANCE, INC. (EIN 20-1694826) IS A 501(C)(3) NONPROFIT ARTS ORGANIZATION,
AND CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE UNDER SECTION 170 OF THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.
FL REGISTRATION #CH32336. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES
BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
The Center for Contemporary Dance | Copyright © 2011-12 All rights reserved. | Tel: 407-695-8366 | info@TheCenterForDance.org | 3580 Aloma Avenue #7, Winter Park FL 32792 USA
Artistic Director: Dario J. Moore | Executive Director: Craig W. Johnson | Web design and development by Perfect Enterprize, Inc. All rights reserved.